Hi everyone! I've just been discovering Korean dramas lately and have found that I'm always interested in dramas where there are older sisters taking care of their siblings. I'd really be glad if you could recommend me dramas of this kind (if possible, dramas that are produced after 2013) . A few examples are "Uncontrollably Fond" or "Entertainer (Ttanttara)" where Na Eul and Geu Rin are both super sweet sisters.

Thank you so so much for helping me!!!

In Who Are You: School 2015 one biological sister looks out for the other (mainly from afar) and the other sister looks after all the kids that are younger than her at the orphanage.

Thanks for recommending! I'll definitely check it out but I prefer siblings that are blood-related or from the same family (even if one of them is adopted like Geurin in Ttanttara) :)

• You came from the stars
  • Lucky Romance
  • My Sassy Girl
  • Scholar who walks at night
  • Radiant Office

Older dramas with good representation of a noona/unni:

• Thousand Days Promise (2011)
  • Stars Falling from the Sky (2010)
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal (2010)
  • Shining Inheritance (2009)
  • Mask (2015)
  • Lovers in Prague
  • Golden Rainbow - non blood related

you might wanna try out a jdrama dear sister. it's really short with just 10 eps and a really heartwarming story.

If you want ongoing or very recent dramas, I would recommend 'something in the rain'. 

Also you might like age of youth too. Even though there is no actual sibling relation, but as these girls are flat mates it is very close to it.

Father is strange.. It's just awesome! 

Ankita:

If you want ongoing or very recent dramas, I would recommend 'something in the rain'. 

Also you might like age of youth too. Even though there is no actual sibling relation, but as these girls are flat mates it is very close to it.

id recommend age of youth too....srsly it needs to get more seasons. one of the best dramas ive ever seen. 10/10

Thank you guys so so much!! I'll add them all to my watch list! Just another question: can someone recommend me some dramas with younger siblings (from the list that you all have recommended I saw that most siblings are college grads or in their 30s)? By younger I mean sister is a recent college grad/still in college and her sibling is still in high school/has just graduated.

Thank you all!

Oh just to be clear, by college grad I mean he/she is around that age, and doesn't necessarily have to go to college :P (i.e in some dramas the sister gives up going to college in order to take care of her brother/sister)

In Evergreen they hate each other so much lol

firstborn (The eldest)

Dear my sister

my pitiful sister (Big sister)