If you know what I mean by these then you kno what kind of drams I'm looking for. If not "Yankee" dramas are dramas about "tough, deliquent" often students/youths who end up being rescued or do the rescuing. An example are some I adore: Tumbling Gokusen Rookies Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Majisuka Gakuen (female ones) Sugarless (curse raw) But yeah as you can see by that list I think I pulled off what I mean. XD If you know anymore like this I would appreciate it. They don't have to be about just male or females, it can be coed. <3
Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru
o_o i see you like yankee dramas too much. maybe Yasuko to kenji XD it is about a yankee mangaka who has a female pen name , he is raising his little sister on his own and he is very strict AND HILARIOUS lol but this is no about high school students. just a team of yankees lol . it is a romance/comedy drama
Thanks for the suggestion Ni_azvedo but I've seen Yanke Bokou ni Kaeru <3 And ooo that sounds interesting Superpasta! I'll have to check it out :D And yes, I lvoe yankee dramas too much for my own good D:
I know two dramas and two movies :) Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou. Risou no Musuko. crows zero. crows zero 2.
i am not a big fan of yankee stuff. they are funny but most of the time they are overacted ...and although overacting doesn't always bug me, bad overacting is a common trait for most of the yankee j-dramas ><. but what i always find similar about them is that all yankee dramas usually teach the same thing . Oh, this is an SP and not a drama per se, but Blackboard Ikiro , the second episode of it? that drama special is about violence in schools some years after japan lost world war 2 . violent kids and violent teacher lol . however it is not a comedy so yeah ><
GTO, both 1998 & 2012 version is my favorite :D
Wow we really have quite the similar taste o.O ... I'm a sucker for yankee dramas, they are my favorites :) How about "Misaki Number One!" ... it's similar to Gokusen, but in this one the teacher is not a yakuza member but the number one hostess in a host club and like in Gokusen the school can't know about it :P . The students are yankees, they even have their own class, like in Gokusen, but in this drama there are boys & girls together in one class. There is also a drama called "Gachi Baka" ... I personally did not like it but maybe you do, who knows ;) Then there is KO One ... it's a bit different from the usual yankee dramas as it has fantasy in it ... the delinqent students are together in the same class and there is lots of fighting, not fistfighting but weapon-fighting (for example a pan). There is also a teacher who tries very hard :D ... I really liked it and I marathoned it although I understand that this kind of drama is not everybody's cup of tea.