Hi everyone! I'm looking for dramas (any country is fine) where the main lead is kind of a bad boy but actually gets the girl/ opens up a little to someone =) What I mean by "bad boy" is not the arrogant (usually) rich guy cliche but more in a "gangster" way, but not a complete a**hole either ^^' To give an example Kim Woo Bin's characters are what I'm looking for: Mad Mi Reu (totally fell for him, even with the red hair) or Park Heun Soo in School 2013 As for the female lead everything is fine as long as she is not too naive (naive girls make me wanna slap them in the face to wake them up ^^) Thanks in advance =)
Ganhima wrote: Hi everyone!

I'm looking for dramas (any country is fine) where the main lead is kind of a bad boy but actually gets the girl/ opens up a little to someone =)

What I mean by "bad boy" is not the arrogant (usually) rich guy cliche but more in a "gangster" way, but not a complete a**hole either ^^'

To give an example Kim Woo Bin's characters are what I'm looking for: Mad Mi Reu (totally fell for him, even with the red hair) or Park Heun Soo in School 2013

As for the female lead everything is fine as long as she is not too naive (naive girls make me wanna slap them in the face to wake them up ^^)

Thanks in advance =)

may be you should try Mars , but it's a melodrama
Don know if these fits ur taste A love to kill n bad guy ... both r sad dramas
it is too hard to find a romance drama where the girl is not naive o-o Taiwanese drama, Devil beside you is an option? :3 yasuko to kenji is another. the male lead likes the girl but denies it and there was a misunderstanding ...so they supposedly hate each other. he was a yankee, and the girl was also a yankee but tries to hide it. she acts all kind and what not but when someone says the name of the guy she gets mad. she is definitely not the naive and weak type. Kenji has a little sister that he takes care of and the girl has a little brother. the sister and the brother will like each other too lol XD it is a hilarious comedy .
None of them are school-oriented like your examples (all of them are actually adults, not teens) but I think they fit the criteria (: Cain and Abel (not 100% positive, but after the time skip, it should be sorta like what you're looking for) Temptation of Wolves (it's what you want, but if you're uncomfortable with incest, then ignore this rec. ) Fugitive: Plan B (*antihero) Phungsan Dog
a bad boy dramas i think you might like: devil beside you (this one is really good) - taiwanese drama tree of heven -korean drama hana yori dango- japanese drama (although im not so shure if it fits what you want) Time Between Dog and Wolf -korean drama, my all time favorite Shut Up: Flower Boy Band -korean drama Innocent Man -korean drama (the best of 2012 ,for me) swallow the sun -korean drama lovers- korean drama thats it for me, hope it helps XD.......
Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang The male lead in here is a bad boy that is always fighting and the female lead is a good girl but definitely not naive. She plays with him and all
History of Salaryman (Yoo Bang is bad boy : D ?)
i didn't watch it before but if the end is sad i wont , but now i'm watching city hunter
Thanks for all your recs ! =) I'll go with Cain and Abel and Yasuko to Kenjji (it seems funny) I think, the others seem a little too dramatic for me ^^ And I can't watch Rain in any dramas since Full House, I just can't stand him >< I tried Devil Beside you and didn't finish it, way too long and boring, but the main lead is what I'm looking for =) Innocent Man seems amazing also and I really like the actor so it's definitely on my PTW list =D
Ganhima wrote: Thanks for all your recs ! =)

I'll go with Cain and Abel and Yasuko to Kenjji (it seems funny) I think, the others seem a little too dramatic for me ^^ And I can't watch Rain in any dramas since Full House, I just can't stand him ><
I tried Devil Beside you and didn't finish it, way too long and boring, but the main lead is what I'm looking for =)
Innocent Man seems amazing also and I really like the actor so it's definitely on my PTW list =D

:) I wrote tot the thread to make a recommendation but I guess I will take "your" recommendation...Yasuko to kenji seems really funny :) thanks a lot :P
Try Shut up:Flower Boy Band. The band is considered as thugs to everyone at their new school.