Okay I love the quiet type guys I've discovered and I want to know if there are any drama that have them as the main role or a big supportive role. Like Lee Jae Hyun in Shut Up Flower Boy Band or like the character in the historical drama The Legend Cheoro. I love JDramas and KDramas and dramas in general so any drama where the quiet guys are in it, or are a big part of it sounds good to me :D
Playful kiss & Goong. :)
Wild Romance - Kim Tae Han
Quiet type guy maybe in kmovies: Only You (Cheol Min) Pain (Nam Soon)
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. He seems quiet and reserved, to me at least. (:
School 2013 - still ongoing but amazing...kinda bored on the first ep but getting interesting as th episode go on
Nagareboshi click here it has a silent guy as the male lead

Around 40
Attention Please
Buzzer Beat
Celeb to Bimbo Yaro
Densha Otoko
Friends (2002)
Hotelier (japanese version)
In Time With you (taiwan drama)
Kekkon shinai
Massugu na Otoko
Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku
Ohitorisama
Yasuko to kenji
Playful Kiss Hana Kimi (The male lead, Oguri Shun, is kind of quiet. lol) Heartstrings You're Beautiful
I see we have similar taste in male lead characters!! I also love the quiet ones :) Hiroto from Tatte Hitotsu no Koi is my definition of a quiet, very cool guy. I fell for him big time in this Jdrama series. I want more characters like Hiroto but sadly I haven't yet come across one not even in the Kdrama world.
Lindysaducos wrote: Playful Kiss
Hana Kimi (The male lead, Oguri Shun, is kind of quiet. lol)
Heartstrings
You're Beautiful

I agree with Lindysacucos' list, especially with Heartstrings. He's the cool and quiet guy. Coincidentally, he acts with the main actress in You're beautiful. I suggest watching you're beautiful first and then Heartstrings.
hmm i dont know if he fits ur description, but try yi san...the prince there is to dye for, hes not the arrogant, self centered bastard like leads in some dramas, hes very sweet and loving and loyal, and also smart and skilled, very calm and collected...ahhh i need to remember that hes only a drama character, but seriously hes so perfect imo, y cant real life guys be more like him? ahh also hes hot ;)