Okay, so my husband is totally new to this whole world known as dramaland, to be more specific Korean Dramaland and Japanese movie land. He got interested in Que Sera Sera watched most of it. He finshed Queen Seun Deok and Deep Rooted Tree, he has also caught up with Running Man, the problem is, I don't know what to have him watch next. He doesn't really like commercials, and the only channel on our roku that we can watch only has MBC drama's, also it has to be streaming in full not parts, he likes to lay in bed and watch so having to get up and change video would annoy him to no end, any suggestions?
Try watching; King of Baking Kim Tak Goo, The Bridal Mask, Faith (These are dramas my older brother liked but he is not a drama addict. These dramas all have a strong storyline.) If you need a laugh; Skip Beat!, Hana Kimi, Flower Boy Next Door, Shut up: Flower Boy Band, Reply 1997.
If you like 'deep rooted tree' this similar genre: Chuno - Slave Hunters The return to Iljimae (better than iljimae)
That_Unni wrote: Try watching; King of Baking Kim Tak Goo, The Bridal Mask, Faith (These are dramas my older brother liked but he is not a drama addict. These dramas all have a strong storyline.) If you need a laugh; Skip Beat!, Hana Kimi, Flower Boy Next Door, Shut up: Flower Boy Band, Reply 1997.

Thank you for those suggestions, he has already said no to "Flower Boy" anything to my major disappointment..

witlily wrote: If you like 'deep rooted tree' this similar genre:
Chuno - Slave Hunters
The return to Iljimae (better than iljimae)

See I liked Iljimae better than The Return of Iljimae, but who knows he might like it, I loved Slave Hunters, but we both fell asleep the first episode when I tried to get him to watch, he might return to it tho, he seems to like the Historicals, he even got on-line without me knowing and was looking into Korean History, and this is a man who doesn't get into History at all so I was very shocked.. Thank you for your suggestions..
How with "The painter of the wind" this drama very beautiful and have good story too
Time Between Dog and Wolf is a good one, Iijimae for sure, and possibly Bridal Mask. The Good, The Bad, and The Weird, is a pretty funny movie as well I'd recommend.
mmm I am c confused...I don't know what shows are on mbc...don't you get viki? they are whole and there are a whole lot of them:) City Hunter! lol
witlily wrote: "The painter of the wind"

Haven't seen this one myself, will have to look into it, thanks.
Starae wrote: Time Between Dog and Wolf is a good one, Iijimae for sure, and possibly Bridal Mask.
The Good, The Bad, and The Weird

I can say 2 of these were great drama's, every time I have tried to watch Bridal Mask I have fallen asleep, but he might like it, thank you.
goldenseal50 wrote: mmm I am c confused...I don't know what shows are on mbc...don't you get viki? they are whole and there are a whole lot of them:)

City Hunter! lol

Yeah, he could watch viki or dramafever on the computer, but he is difficult he wants to watch on the tv which is about 4x bigger than the computer screen. And we aren't in a position to pay for dramafever or hulu plus so not much of a selection.. right now he is watching a Japanese movie called When the World Ends or something like that... And I loved City Hunter, he would to if he would make up his mind to watch it.. husbands...