Hi guys,

Like many, 2nd male lead syndrome in drama is everywhere

& the only drama/movie I know where SML wins the girl is King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo

Does someone know any Asian drama or a movie where it happens at the end? I would be very grateful!

Don't Go Breaking My Hear (Hong Kong movie) is the only movie that I can remember. But there's a sequel (that I didn't watch, because ended they way I like lol). 

Empress Ki is the only one that comes to mind, but I think that kind of depends on your definition of "winning"...

Empress Ki

Dream High

The King in Love

Oh actually I think  Last Cinderella might count. Although I personally think who the first and second leads are is actually pretty confusing in this drama.

Dream High

Reply 1988

In addition:

• Feast of the Gods
  • Queen of Reversal
  • Fashion King
  • Diamond Lover
  • The Firstborn - korean drama tht is also a long drama like Baker Takgoo
  • The FL left the ML and choose SML but it is all tragic end: Memories of Bali, Fifteen Years of Migratory Birds
 Sam-I-Am:

Dream High

Reply 1988

I felt like Kim Soohyun was the main lead for Dream High from the start, especially with the casting news and info leading up to the drama premier plus the presser intro. I guess the confusion comes because Taecyeon was Suzy's first love in the drama. And usually in coming of age dramas, the first love is the main lead. 

But Jungwan definitely was set up as main lead in the first half episodes of Reply 1988. Then at the last few episodes they switch to make Taek the hubby of the Female lead. 

I didn't watch dream high when it was airing so I didn't know about the whole casting thing.  But for me, it was because Taecyon had the first kiss that I thought he was the main lead.  But after the kiss, their relationship just kind of disinegrated...not sure I spelt that right.  

hotelier kd

may queen kd

snow white kd

ab ruk online thaidrama

beauty/jileta philippinesdrama

youth power tawdrama

passionate love kdram

they are all one of my favourite dramas out there.

Edit: sorry my bad, jileta is not Philippinese drama but Indonesian drama. 

Full House take 2 is the only only I can think of:D