Can anyone recommend me any movies or dramas that I could watch with my mom? I want her to be an Asian Drama Addict too. lol. And I want to spend some quality time with her. I've managed to get her to watch some movies, but she does not show her interest into watching dramas. We watched dramas together too, but it's dubbed with our language, which is Filipino. Here are a list of movies and dramas we have watched together: MOVIES: Battle Royale Cyborg She Deranged CJ7 Haeundae Seven Something (Thai) She's not picky when it comes to movies. These are the dramas that we've watched together (although we watched them dubbed) DRAMAS: Boys Over Flowers Lovers In Paris Meteor Garden My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho The Fierce Wife I tried to get her to watch Can You Hear My Heart, but I think she didn't like it because it was too long, that's why she didn't continue it. Any recommendations?
Try "King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo" and "Dong Yi" my mom loved this drama :D
Well, based on my mom's favorite list, i'll recommend you these: - The princess' man - Prosecutor princess - Lie to me - Innocent man She just love Park shi hoo. XD
Smile, you a happy family drama...
I would suggest the k-dramas Stars falling from the sky and Bad Family and the movies Il Mare, Taiyo no Uta, and 200 Pounds of beauty. Il Mare is what the English movie The Lake House is based off of. I think the Korean version is better then the English.
Thank you guys! I'm already checking the dramas that you recommended me. Any more family-comedy dramas that you guys can recommend? @midnightloon: hi. i'm thinking of downloading il mare and showing it to her. thank you!
For family comedy drama try "Unexpected you" and "Ojakgyo brother" :D
so cool that your mother waching dramas withe you