Any shows where the male lead is pursing the female lead and his little brother gets in the way? Maybe the little brother gets the upper hand at first and the female lead falls for him, but in the end she falls for the male lead.

Goong, not actually brothers but cousin.

Cinderella and 4 knights, this one is also cousins but they r living together. smh its like bbf all over again.

Golden rainbow, FL and SL are adopted siblings. but smh he is always getting in the way between the lead.

Rooftop Prince. this one is the opposite. but it was fun show. if you are looking the rec based on whats wrong with sec kim, maybe this drama is what you r looking for.

hope its helps

Drinking Solo - I never finished it so idk how much of a problem he actually causes, but he actively likes the FL too

loving never forgetting

• Noble, my Love | Younger brother gets in the way.
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim | Though in this one is the older brother who gets in the way (full disclosure, I dropped this one).

Older brother instead causes issues....Reply 1997

3GGG:
  • Noble, my Love | Younger brother gets in the way.
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim | Though in this one is the older brother who gets in the way (full disclosure, I dropped this one).

I really enjoyed Secretary Kim. I'll check out the other.