Usually the male lead is the one who is the illegitimate child because his mother or father decided to cheat on their spouse. Are there any where the male lead is the older son and one of his parents cheat on the other and has the second male lead. The male lead resents his parent who cheated and his half brother. The male lead's parents are either still together or divorced. The one who cheated is riddled with guilt because of what they did so they try their hardest to please their spouse. Eventually the male lead falls for the female lead, but gets caught up in a love triangle because she also has feelings for his brother. In the end though, she chooses the male lead.

Anything like that?

I don't know any drama like that, but you may like 'kill me, heal me': the main guy is the legitimate child of a chaebol and he competes with his cousin for the power of the business, and there is some kind of love triangle between the female lead, him and the cousin

✔️ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 

I know ones where they  are half brothers  hate each other but not all fight for FL or are full brothers (same parents) fighting for FL 

✔️ About Time (no FL fight... 2 brothers hate same brother.. Good illegitimate brother likes his evil brothers wife)

✔️ Endless Love (birth brothers.. Same parents)

✔️  Reply 1997 

Oh my venus (no love triangle)

Because of Meeting you/Because of you

idk if it fits what you are looking for

Stevie70:

✔️ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 

I know ones where they  are half brothers  hate each other but not all fight for FL or are full brothers (same parents) fighting for FL 

✔️ About Time (no FL fight... 2 brothers hate same brother.. Good illegitimate brother likes his evil brothers wife)

✔️ Endless Love (birth brothers.. Same parents)

✔️  Reply 1997 

I love all the above <3 

Can you recommend me a drama like About Time pleaaase? with 2 loving brothers but the big brother always scolded by the parent and treated badly by them..  just like the middle brother in "about time" kdrama.