I want you to recommend me movie, drama etc where bad guy or any male lead who doesn't have sweet guy personality and a head strong no pushover and no naive female lead,I want her to  stand up for herself and speak her mind. I know it's cliche but ..

Whatever I watch I see female lead falling first  for the bad boy/arrogant/playboy which just doesn't seem right to me so i want you so recommend where the bad  boy/arrogant/playboy/cool  falls first and have interest in female lead first AND female lead have no interest in him and takes time to like him back (Not quickly)

I don't care if the male lead is a evil guy who does bad things etc.

You can recommend me from any country (Taiwan,China,Korea,Japanese,Turkish,Thai etc)

Seen 

Boys over flower (it's versions)

Secret  Garden 

Something about 1 percent 

Please do recomemnd, Thanks :D

• Sekai ichi muzukashii koi
  • High-end crush
  • Noble my Love
  • Moon Lovers
  • The Greatest Love
  • Pin to Kona
  • From 5 to 9

Devil Beside Me

IDK if this one fits what you are looking for but still recommending "Love O2O"

XiaRah:

I want you to recommend me movie, drama etc where bad guy or any male lead who doesn't have sweet guy personality and a head strong no pushover and no naive female lead,I want her to  stand up for herself and speak her mind. I know it's cliche but ..

Whatever I watch I see female lead falling first  for the bad boy/arrogant/playboy which just doesn't seem right to me so i want you so recommend where the bad  boy/arrogant/playboy/cool  falls first and have interest in female lead first AND female lead have no interest in him and takes time to like him back (Not quickly)

I don't care if the male lead is a evil guy who does bad things etc.

You can recommend me from any country (Taiwan,China,Korea,Japanese,Turkish,Thai etc)

Seen 

Boys over flower (it's versions)

Secret  Garden 

Something about 1 percent 

Please do recomemnd, Thanks :D

Lawless Lawyer..... the best the lead girl with an attitude and dangerous right hook and the lead man romantic but a lethal martial artist fight for justice.  I highly, highly recommend. 16 exciting episodes and the romance they are equals I think you will love it

Lawless Lawyer: girl with an attitude highly recommend