I need to watch something in order to put my mind elsewhere, I may lose my job and I have no friends and stuff lot of problmens pilling up in my life that I need some good drama to put my mind elsewhere. Id like something utterly Addictive to binge watch the rest of my day and have some fun in my life
pls help me someone

I am so sorry you are feeling this bad. I hope you will feel better soon! /sends internet hug

Last week I was in some really bad place mentally and i watched Chief Kim. I think it was really great drama to watch in such moments as there is no romance and is quite some fun!

Some other dramas i rec:
Shopping King Louis - a cute fluffy and fun romance
Another Miss Oh - cute but more adult romance
Sotus: The Series - thai BL drama
Something About 1% - pretend relationship drama
Avengers Social Club - a comedy/revenge drama

And if you like korean idols check TV show Its Dangerous Beyond the Blankets as it is so fun to watch!

I hope you will like at least one of my recs :)

I would suggest Prison Playbook. Starts off slow on the first ep but gets better as you go plus it's considered a slife of life & a great comedy as well.

May I share my thoughts with you?..

Honestly when I feel like I'm in a slump in my life and want to escape from my troubles and just clear my mind for a bit I always watch a slice of life.. because it's comedic and light hearted yet at times there are troubles that the characters face and life lessons that are learned from it so in a way that helps me straighten out my thoughts and makes me want to face my problems straight on. There's something uplifting about it and encouraging.

If you're not ready for smth like that and just want something to pass the time to take your mind off of things (We've all been there so it's going to be okay dw)... then I'd suggest you watch variety shows. It always puts my mind at ease and I find myself laughing my troubles away. So yeah it always does the trick for me, I would suggest 

New journey to the west season 3 and 4 

Running Man

Knowing Bros 

As for dramas: Like for likes,  Producer,  A love so beautiful, Cunning single lady. These are light hearted and don't require much thought.

I hope things work out for you, and keep your chin up, there's always a rainbow after a storm. Good luck with everything :) 

laughter in waikiki - is really funny and recently got me out of a drama watching slump. it has really uplifting messages in it as well. i see your watched list says you've watched marriage not dating and i found the male leads to have similar personalities.

the confidence man jp - is also really fun to watch and very addicting in my opinion.

gomen ne seishun - i don't remember how funny this was but it was pretty addictive.

hana kimi - i don't find this as funny as people say it is but it still makes for a fun watch and maybe you will find it funnier!

sekai ichi muzukashii koi - this looked boring from the summary and the cover picture but was actually really entertaining and funny!

yamato nadeshiko shichi henge - not for everyone maybe but this was really addictive and funny

i hope these suit your taste and that you feel better soon!

whats wrong with secretary kim 

Lawless Lawyer not one boring episode 

Chicago Typewriter 

She Was Pretty lots of funny moments in this drama

All the dramas I've listed have satisfying and happy endings and were addicting to watch

School 2017 (Korean) - light, fun highschool drama 

Healer (Korean) - addicting to watch and not dark at all, binged watched 20 episodes in 1 and half days

It Started With a Kiss (Taiwanese) - I always find fluffy rom-coms like the Itazura Na Kiss adaptions can put me in a good mood. A two-part show (the sequel is amazing). It depicts a girl and her unrequited love from highschool all the way till she get married and becomes pregnant. Has on of the most satifying and happy endings I've ever seen in a drama.

Just You (Taiwanese) - a light-hearted rom-com. The main femal lead has a bubbly personality that puts a smile on your face.

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (Korean) - a rom-com about two athlete students in college. 

Sassy Go Go (Korean) - another light highschool drama

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim (Korean)