I want the male lead to falls very early in drama/Movie etc, like episode 1 or 2. It should not take time for male lead to fall in love with female lead. It should be like love at first sight or him falling in love with female lead within episode 1 or 2 or 3.  He falls first.

Female lead should be feisty or head strong who speaks her mind and stands up for herself and isn't a doormat or pushover. She takes time to like him back (Note: She shouldn't return feelings quickly or falls early too but instead takes time.) 

Boys over flower

Secret garden

1 percent of something 

The greatest love

Please please recommend me something.

Open to any country!!!

What's wrong with secretary Kim

Thai - Lying Heart. He falls in love at first sight, and she gives him a piece of her mind.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - if you haven't already seen it, I highly recommend it.  Definitely fits your requirements.

Boss & Me - is SSKF's profile pic! :D  The FL always puts up a fight (even though she loses most of the time) and the ML loves her for it. 

Siyah Beyaz Ask - Turkish drama that has been talked about a lot on MDL forums.  He falls for her in episode 1 and she definitely speaks her mind!

@aveerasingh - where can we watch Siyah Beyaz Ask with subs? I've never watched a Turkish drama before except some random scenes on youtube. I want to give this one a try. Thanks

I second Boss and Me. He started falling the first time she criticized him behind his back. He pouted all the way to episode 3 or 4 lol.

Meteor Garden : remake or adaptation of Boys Over Flowers