Autumn is just around the corner and I am looking for dramas to watch on those cold and rainy nights to make my skin crawl.  Any genre or Topic will do.  I know Lovely Horribly, Ghost Detective and Voice 2 are starting soon and I AM ALL FOR IT!

I was wondering if anyone has any other recommendations for me.  Could be about anything. Ghosts? Murder? Serial Killers? Supernatural? I just want shows that are scary and creepy and will fit into the Autumn season and Halloween.

Recommend away!

Chinese drama Evil Minds. Maybe the plot isn't the best and general quality isn't 10/10 but this show's forte is creepiness. 

My personal list about ghost dramas ^^ Enjoy.
+1 for Evil Minds.

• Bring it on Ghost
  • The Master's sun
  • Border
  • Black

-Limit

-Soul

-Lessons of the evil (film)

-Maou or "kenja no ai" for revenge scary dramas

Dead Stock is a pretty good, creepy little series. It's about a crew of 3 people tasked with going through old videotapes in the basement of the old TV Tokyo building. Of course they find some *interesting* old footage (think haunted tunnels, possessed dolls, etc.) and take their handheld video recorder out in hopes of breaking a story big enough to get them out of their crap-job limbo.

Tunnel (serial killer + time travel)

Hello Monster (serial killer)

I Hear Your Voice (murderer)

Nightmare Teacher (uh, weird and a bit creepy, also very short drama)

Missing Noir M (murderers and such, I guess, I've watched 3 eps but I guess you'd like it)

+1 for The Master's Sun