What is your Favourite female lead (can be more than 1!)   

What type of female lead you like?

What type of female lead you want to watch or want to add in these dramas?

and lastly Why do you like your fav female lead?

Curious to know :D

Lately i have noticed that i want to watch a drama with cute and slightly naiive main lead. I feel like in with recent trend of 'strong' female leads there are many physically strong/rude fl but they have only that one characteristics similarly to 'weak' fl we had before.

For me a complex main lead = strong main lead. I wish people would stop comparing or judging female characters. I could go on a long rant but someone has done it already and this quote is something asian drama fans and writers forget a lot these days.

Of those naiive main leads i really enjoyed are fl from Suspicious Partner and Shopping king Louis both played by Nam Ji Hyun (i guess she is great for this kind of characters). Recently i also like main lead from Mr. Sunshine (actually both of female leads. They are both  so complex in different kind of way).

On a different note I also like veery gloomy "dead inside" women like fl in Cinderellas sister and My mister but these two are so far the only ones who i found complex enough to not feel flat.

I prefere foxy Fl like my gf is gumiho and Eternal love , fox's summer and my lil princess

Sexy ,well dressed,mature like Jee in kluen cheewit

I hate strong girls (physical strength) and shabby poor dirty and baby talk women

I love to watch  feminine female leads .

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat: Kadesurang- I absolutely love this girl! Smart, funny, a bit mischievous; there is nothing about her you can hate.

Kenja no Ai: Takanaka Mayuko- Diabolical is one word I would use to describe her, manipulative is another lol but oh so good!

Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan: Zhen Huan- Went from naive to cunning real quick (well not really its 70+ episodes lol)

Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms: Bai Qian- She is who I would be if I could be a fictional character; a straight badass

lee ji an from my mister. she was smart and cold, yet cared about others deep inside. i loved her complexity 

Favorite actresses

✔️ Nam Ji Hyun always has great chemistry with her male leads, can play any genre, loveable, funny, adorable, playful, affectionate and is a great kisser which is rare for FL

✔️ Shin Min Ah is playful, flirty, sexy, confident, smart, strong, affectionate, loveable and her dimples are adorable 

✔️ Park Bo Young is one of the ONLY actresseswho can do aegyo  naturally and it does NOT annoy me....she  is adorable, quirky, compassionate, affectionate, funny, playful and lovable 

✔️ Esom is sexy, confident, strong, sarcastic, smart and will not let anyone walk all over her 

✔️ Bai Baihe is strong, smart, confident, funny, caring and can play any role 

✔️ Jiao Junyan is independent, strong, intelligent, sarcastic, funny, caring and can fight 

✔️ Ryoko Yonekura is   strong, sexy, smart, confident and stands up for herself plus she has no problem making the first move if she likes a guy 

What type of lead do i like?

✔️ Strong

✔️ Funny 

✔️ Smart 

✔️ Knows martial arts

✔️ Sarcastic

✔️ Affectionate (likes to kiss ML) 

✔️ Confident

✔️ Lovable