Hi, so I love romances, but I also love siblings bonding. I'm looking for something with a main plot in romance, with beautiful and heartbreaking siblings that have a bond. For example... "Pinocchio". That was the reason why the drama stole my heart, because of the brothers. Tbh, reuniting siblings are always the best... Like, I remember loving the bond in "Can you Hear My Heart". That was beautiful as well. It doesn't matter what language, although I'm more prone to Taiwanese/Korean. But if there is a drama as beautiful in a different language with this plot, I'd love to know about it.

~ BUT. NO INCEST, PLEASE. I'm not interested in a romance with half siblings, or full siblings, or cousins. I just want the sweet and beautiful heartbreaking sibling bond!

Thanks!

• Brother Beat
  • Momikeshite Fuyu
  • Wakamono Tachi

The first two are more light-hearted. Wakamono Tachi is more serious.

In addition:

• Reply 1997
  • Glorious day
  • Ugly alert - reuniting brothers
  • Moon that embraces the sun
  • Gentlemen of Juthatep (thai series) : khun chaie pawornruj, khun chai puttipat, khun chai ronapee. (The other two series are kinda boring) 

Not brothers, but still a lot of bromance between friends:

• Chicago typewriter - reuniting friends
  • School 2013 - reuniting bestfriends
  • Descendants of the sun
  • Goblin
  • reply 1988/1994

East of Eden

Wakamonotachi

The eldest (firstborn)

Hello monster

Rinne no ame

Summer snow

you should watch Giant its an awesome drama <3

"The Untamed". I love the bond between the three Jiang siblings (Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng, and Wei Wuxian). You can consider the main plot as BL or bromance according to your preference.
 f_afty:
"The Untamed". I love the bond between the three Jiang siblings (Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng, and Wei Wuxian). You can consider the main plot as BL or bromance according to your preference.

thanks to you I started watching untamed which was my first ever Chinese drama and OMFG IT IS THE BEEEEEEEEST THING I HAVE EVER WATCHED THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!

Aussie-MinoZ:

Kill me heal me

Seven of Me- the Chinese version

Sara Kavari:

thanks to you I started watching untamed which was my first ever Chinese drama and OMFG IT IS THE BEEEEEEEEST THING I HAVE EVER WATCHED THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!

I'm glad you like it!