Please recommend me k-drama where FL called ML  "oppa" in daily life. I don't know why but i found it so cute. At least something like oppa-dongseng to lover relationship. So far i only found it in Smile, You (2009).

Thank you :)

Watching one now and it is cute when she calls him that!   It is a wife to husband relationship.  Does that count?

Welcome 2 Life   

K Arlene:

Watching one now and it is cute when she calls him that!   It is a wife to husband relationship.  Does that count?

Welcome 2 Life   

of course, I dont mind it. 

i'll check it out immediately. thanks for reply

Check out:

• Reply 1994
  • My love eundong
  • Golden pouch
  • Autumn in my Heart
  • Tree of Heaven

I just looked at Smile You,  I like the story line.  Going to add it to my watch list :)

Smile,You does sound like fun! Just finished watching Jung Kyung Ho in Prison Playbook  

This drama doesn’t meet your criteria but the most Oppas per sentence use I’ve ever seen is in Man to Man (which I dropped because the FL annoyed me beyond belief and almost ruined the word oppa forever for me).

I loved Prison Playbook!  My introduction to Jung Kyung Ho, I really want to watch him in Life on Mars but it's no where around in the United States.   

I agree with you on Man to Man,  irritating FL and absolutely  no chemistry between her and Park  Hae Jin!  He had better chemistry with Park Sung Woong

To K Arlene-I hate to go off topic but regarding Man to Man-amen sister! : ) You perfectly summed up my thoughts. 

Jung KH is in an off-beat drama on Netflix (if you have it) called Beating Again if you are looking for one of his available dramas.

Czakhareina:

Check out:

• Reply 1994
  • My love eundong
  • Golden pouch
  • Autumn in my Heart
  • Tree of Heaven

wow... i dont know it will be that much. thanks alot

K Arlene:

I just looked at Smile You,  I like the story line.  Going to add it to my watch list :)

yups it worth to watch

Schmetterling:

Smile,You does sound like fun! Just finished watching Jung Kyung Ho in Prison Playbook  

This drama doesn’t meet your criteria but the most Oppas per sentence use I’ve ever seen is in Man to Man (which I dropped because the FL annoyed me beyond belief and almost ruined the word oppa forever for me).

actually i dislike annoying lead, but i'll try to watch few episode

Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager

https://mydramalist.com/27885-why-secretary-kim

but it was only a small part but it was super cute.

I really wish in the eng subs they would go ahead and use oppa, hyung, noona, etc. instead of inserting the names of characters. I like those intimate touches.  I have a hard time hearing them when I’m trying to read, watch, and listen all in that order and at the same time.