i only know two,
crazy for you
beyond the clouds
tropes:

• main character(mc) fiance/girlfriend or boyfriend gets murdered. accidentally or intentionally

• the murderer(mc2) and main character meet not knowing their connection

• fall in love deeply

• then after forming deep bond they realize that mc2 was the reason mc's love died

• whirlwind of emotions

• Kleun Cheewit
  • Sanaeha Sunya Kaen
  • Roy Adeed Hang Ruk (2006)
 Czakhareina:
  • Kleun Cheewit
  • Sanaeha Sunya Kaen
  • Roy Adeed Hang Ruk (2006)

thank you i will watch them. i usually watch thai bl and gl. never really tried any thai straight romance story except 'kiss me' . i will give this one a shot

Unfortunately I don't know any that meet your requirements exactly but I can recommend things close to it.

Secret- FL kills the ML's gf and after stalking her he ends up falling for her

Kleun Cheewit- same premise as Secret

You have Come and Hug Me on your hold list but it kinda has what you're asking for. ML's father is a serial killer and kills the FL's family

Rio Shuri:

thank you i will watch them. i usually watch thai bl and gl. never really tried any thai straight romance story except 'kiss me' . i will give this one a shot

If nothing else, definitely try Kleun Cheewit. One awesome awesome drama. The chemistry was so good, plus Yaya was just so brilliant, compelling and mesmerizingly beautiful. 

As for Secret mentioned above, I thought of that also, but there was a twist in who is the real culprit. The FL took the fall, but it was the FL's boyfriend/baby daddy who was driving.  I feel like if you've seen Crazy for You, you probably saw this one already.  

Czakhareina:

If nothing else, definitely try Kleun Cheewit. One awesome awesome drama. The chemistry was so good, plus Yaya was just so brilliant, compelling and mesmerizingly beautiful. 

As for Secret mentioned above, I thought of that also, but there was a twist in who is the real culprit. The FL took the fall, but it was the FL's boyfriend/baby daddy who was driving.  I feel like if you've seen Crazy for You, you probably saw this one already.  

You straight up just gave away the plot for the show *facepalm