I'm looking for a romance drama (korean or japanese) where the guy is in love with the girl and doesn't hide it, talks about it, jokes about it etc, and the girl ignores him, thinks he's only joking, has a crush on someone else or something, but then eventually notices the guy. 

• Boys over flowers
  • Secret Garden
  • The Greatest love
  • From 5 to 9
  • Sekai ichi muzukashii koi
  • Noble my love
  • Boku unmei no hito desu
  • When the Camelli blooms
  • Pin to kona
  • Moon Lovers

Thanks! Seems I've seen the majority of the list ;D

Have you tried Hajimete Koi wo Shita Hi ni Yomu?  Yokohama Ryusei plays a pink-haired high school hottie who falls in love with his cram school teacher.   Since the female lead is older, she absolutely refuses to take the young male lead seriously.  Great chemistry in their romance!  

Ahahah, it looks like you're describing Secret Garden lol (my favourite drama <33)

I can also reccomend School 2017 and Strong woman Do Bong Soon, the male leads made me fall in love ;D

I can't think of any dramas where the ML is completely aware of and open about his feelings and the FL completely thinks he's just joking. In the dramas below, the ML is usually aware of his feelings and talks about his feelings and the FL doesn't think he's joking exactly, but doesn't take him seriously as a romantic prospect at first:

• What's Wrong with Secretary Kim - the ML isn't fully aware of his feelings when he tells the FL to date or marry him at first, so although she doesn't take it as a joke exactly it's no surprise that she doesn't take him seriously.
  • Sound of the Desert - (Edit: This one is Chinese) You could interpret it as the FL thinks at first that the ML is just casually flirting with her / teasing her, when he's 100% serious; also she has feelings for someone else at first.
  • I Need Romance 3 - the FL doesn't take the ML seriously because she looked after him when he was a kid; also she doesn't realize it but she has feelings for someone else.
  • I Hear Your Voice - Noona romance with a big age difference - at first she sees him as a kid.
  • Witch's Romance - Noona romance with a big age difference - she doesn't think they can be together.
  • My Secret Romance - The FL and ML have a one night stand; when they meet again the ML isn't direct about his feelings right away but when he is the FL is still reluctant to accept them partly because her mother is an adult film actress and that gave her a fear / complex about being perceived as an "easy" woman.
  • Search WWW - The FL and ML have a one night stand and the FL is embarrassed about it but the ML is open about his feelings.
  • Kill Me, Heal Me - One of the ML's personalities is very open / direct about his feelings, but the FL doesn't take that personality very seriously partly because he's very over-the-top.
  • Healer - This one is a bit complicated. The FL has a bit of a crush on the ML's professional alter ego (a man-for-hire, a bit like an errand boy meets a hitman who won't take assassin jobs or hurt innocent people but will do pretty much anything else). When the ML goes under cover to observe the FL he puts on a kind of Clark Kent persona of a man who is timid and not very physically capable. He confesses his feelings to the FL in that persona, and she tells him she already has feelings for someone else (his other alter ego).