Hi, I i like mature dramas and if it possible with age gap where the man is 15 (o more) than the woman.

I am going to say what I like and what I dont like, but I am open for any drama. Thanks 

My favourites : autum´s concert, A good Wife (I almost dropp it, thanks god I kept watching),  game plan (singapore).

I liked: She is wow, sad temptation, An Innocent Mistake (Althoug it was not completly mature), Utsukushii Hito (Although it was some boring).

I dont like: Loving, Never Forgetting (bad acting), Alone In Love (boring), Valid Love (boring), Sealed With A Kiss (Stockholm syndrome, Love Affairs in the Afternoon (boring).  And  i dont like dramas  where the male character is bad with the female character for no reason or because he is childish.

Thank you again :)

I am looking forward for other suggestions, maybe movies 

The Painter of the Wind  is the one that comes to my mind. They have a bigger age gap than 15 years i believe 

Long Family Dramas : A Thousand Kisses (2nd OTP), Family's Honor (2nd OTP), both MC are about 20 years older than FC, they are also very serious/quiet but nice.

Marriage Contract - melodrama (almost 20 years age gap)

The Spring Day Of My Life - melodrama (20  year gap)

Scarlet Heart 1 and 2 (Chinese Version) - historical/melodrama (17 years gap)

Triumph In The Skies (HK Drama) 

Dreams Link (C-Drama) 

I don't think these are mature kind of stories but the age gap pretty big.

Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo  - around 9 -10 years age gap, and they're adorable

Doctors - idk exactly, but they used to be teacher and student

for movies, I suggest "Innocent Thing"