Are there any dramas where the love triangle is between a man and two females? Also, bonus points if it's not outwardly obvious who the ML ends up with. Thank you!

• Crash Landing on You - It's pretty obvious who he'll end up with.
  • The Story of Ming Lan - It takes approximately 25 episodes for the ML to become a realistic romantic prospect for the FL. In the meantime he has children with another woman and is steadfastly loyal to her. There is a point where it becomes very obvious that he can only end up with the FL, but it's a long drama and it takes many episodes to get to that point.
  • Fight For My Way - It's pretty obvious who he'll end up with.
  • The Great Seducer - It's not 100% obvious who he'll end up with.
  • She Was Pretty - It's pretty obvious who he'll end up with.
  • The Romance of Hua Rong - The SFL shows up in the last leg of the drama. There is a moment when it seems sort of possible that the ML could end up with the SFL, but 99% of the time it's obvious who he'll end up with.
  • Love That Makes You Cry - It's not 100% obvious who he'll end up with. More like 98% obvious.
  • She's Dating the Gangster - Not obvious who he'll end up with and kind of depends on how you define "ends up with".
  • The K2 - This one is unusual. It's pretty obvious who the ML will end up with if you expect a normal drama approach, but many viewers felt the ML had more chemistry with another  older female character and thought he might have more of a romantic storyline with her than he did. The ML and that character were half adversaries but with soft spots for each other, and there were several hints at a possible romance between them.
  • The Princess Wei Young - It's 100% obvious who the ML will end up with, even when he's forced to marry the SFL to protect the FL and even when the FL is forced to have a wedding with the SML while (major spoiler) the ML is portrayed as having gone mad (of course it's a rouse)

• Goong

• My name is Kim Sam Soon

• Full House

• Fated to love you

• Heirs

• Secret

• My girlfriend is a gumiho