Hi, there! 

I'm currently going through a drama slump... Do you know that feeling when you've finished some current dramas, and you don't know what to start watching next but you can't decide what? Yeah, that's what I'm feeling right now. So I would kindly ask y'all good people out there to knock me out with some titles that left you in shambles after watching it. You can disregard the genres because I pretty much watch dramas of every genre. I just want to find something amazing, a hidden gem that I haven't discovered yet.  Preferably, the drama should be a Korean, Japanese, Chinese or Thai one. If you have some good movie recommendations, I'd greatly appreciate it as well. Thank you in advance! Peace out and stay healthy!! <3

• Just Between Lovers
  • Come and Hug me
  • When the Camellia blooms
  • I'm sorry I love you
  • Kill me Heal me
  • Healer
  • Signal
  • Stranger
  • Marriage Contract
  • Voice (season 1)
  • Kazoku game
  • Maou
  • Pride
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
  • 1 litre of tears
  • Boku unmei no hito desu
  • N no tame ni
  • Ryuusei no kizuna
 fanitha:
  • Just Between Lovers
  • Come and Hug me
  • When the Camellia blooms
  • I'm sorry I love you
  • Kill me Heal me
  • Healer
  • Signal
  • Stranger
  • Marriage Contract
  • Voice (season 1)
  • Kazoku game
  • Maou
  • Pride
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
  • 1 litre of tears
  • Boku unmei no hito desu
  • N no tame ni
  • Ryuusei no kizuna

Thank you for recommendations! I already wached several of them, but there are a few that I haven't even heard of yet. You're the best! ❤️

DramaDrama:

Young Blood 

Joy of Life 

Thank you for your recommendations! I was debating about starting to watch Joy of Life, but was afraid that it won't draw me in.  Now I'll give it a shot. Thank you again ❤️

These are the dramas and movies that I loved

Thailand
Kleun Cheewit
Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat

China
Goodbye My Princess
Love the Way You Are (Movie)
Cambrian Period

Japan
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
+1 for Pride
5-ji Kara 9-ji Made

Korea
Chocolate
Circle
Cruel City
Mask
Secret
Misty
Queen for Seven Days
Seducing Mr. Perfect (Movie)
Something About 1 Percent

DramaDrama:

Young Blood 

Joy of Life 

1. Is Joy of life a tragedy? Any romance in it? If so how much?
 kdramaddict1:
  1. Is Joy of life a tragedy? Any romance in it? If so how much?

I still haven't finish the drama but have idea on generally what the drama is about (been spoiled here and there accidentally xD). Personally, I would say the story is a tragedy, but was presented in a light and humourous way. It has romance in it but that is  not a main plot, so not heavy in this drama.  A very enjoyable watch so far, acting were great and plot and script are good. 

Just that, bear in mind that this is only season 1 and they are planning for 3 seasons in the span of 5 years. The filming for second season hasn't start so far, as I know. So if you don't feel like waiting for all the seasons for a proper ending (as this one has a cliffhanger ending), then maybe don't start on this.