Hi guys, Just now I've completed 35-sai no Koukousei drama and it's good, in my opinion. And currently I'm downloading Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. So please recommend me MORE Japanese Drama. And please state WHY should I watch it. If the MC have a quest, please state whether he/she did it or not. If possible, it sets in high school. NO serious drama. Uhhh, just remembered, is there a japanese drama where the MC is a spy? Like he went to a school, acting as a student to solve a mystery but actually is a spy ?? That's it for now :) And thank you for ya time reading this not-so-important thread :D
I dropped watching 35-sai no koukousei so i think we have a different drama taste, but i'll still write,,,,, >_<

school, romance, Comedy
Switch Girl!!! ,Switch Girl!!!2, Sprout, Otomen, Nobuta wo Producehana Kimi, hana yori dango, Proposal Daisakusen, Gokusen,

Nodame Cantabile, Atashinchi no danshi, Buzzer Beat, Risou no Musuko, Hotaru no Hikari, Hotaru no hikari 2, Ashita mama ga inai, Beautiful Life,galileo, galileo 2, Hard nut!, kaseifu no mita, Kurosagi, Last Cinderella, Legal High, Legal High 2, mayonaka no Panyasan, Rich Man Poor Woman, Shinya Shokudo (1,2,3),

Why should watch it? Cause its really good drama
Hope you'll like it too <3
KimiChan wrote: I dropped watching 35-sai no koukousei so i think we have a different drama taste, but i'll still write,,,,, >_<

school, romance, Comedy
Switch Girl!!! ,Switch Girl!!!2, Sprout, Otomen, Nobuta wo Producehana Kimi, hana yori dango, Proposal Daisakusen, Gokusen,

Nodame Cantabile, Atashinchi no danshi, Buzzer Beat, Risou no Musuko, Hotaru no Hikari, Hotaru no hikari 2, Ashita mama ga inai, Beautiful Life,galileo, galileo 2, Hard nut!, kaseifu no mita, Kurosagi, Last Cinderella, Legal High, Legal High 2, mayonaka no Panyasan, Rich Man Poor Woman, Shinya Shokudo (1,2,3),

Why should watch it? Cause its really good drama
Hope you'll like it too <3

Hahaha, thanks dude .. I've just finished Nobuta wo Produce last night. But still, thanks :3

witlily wrote: Try this jmovie http://mydramalist.com/721-confessions

It's kindda interesting, definitely gonna watch this!
Most of the j-dramas/movies I've watch are anime based, so if you're fine with them, feel free to use them. Most of them are romance comedy and don't take the situation too seriously, or just has a nice lighthearted feel to them! Yamada-kun to 7 nin no Majo, Ouran High School Host Club, High School Debut (movie) Q10, Itazura Na Kiss, Hana Kimi, Kimi Ni Todoke (movie), Lovely Complex (movie), Paradise Kiss (movie), Lovely Complex (movie), Kanojo to no Tadashii Asobikata, 49, Switch Girl!!, Nodame Cantabile. If you like Ouran or Hana Kimi, it's not set in a school, however Atashinchi no Danshi may appeal to you and you may like Hungry! or Zettai Kareshi too which both also are not in schools but it they have quite playful atmospheres to them.
zalcu wrote: Most of the j-dramas/movies I've watch are anime based, so if you're fine with them, feel free to use them. Most of them are romance comedy and don't take the situation too seriously, or just has a nice lighthearted feel to them!

Yamada-kun to 7 nin no Majo, Ouran High School Host Club, High School Debut (movie) Q10, Itazura Na Kiss, Hana Kimi, Kimi Ni Todoke (movie), Lovely Complex (movie), Paradise Kiss (movie), Lovely Complex (movie), Kanojo to no Tadashii Asobikata, 49, Switch Girl!!, Nodame Cantabile.

If you like Ouran or Hana Kimi, it's not set in a school, however Atashinchi no Danshi may appeal to you and you may like Hungry! or Zettai Kareshi too which both also are not in schools but it they have quite playful atmospheres to them.

Soooo much !!! Thanks a lot ~
Yamada Taro Monogatari - a sweet and funny drama,the story isn't complicated and the characters are interesting ; it's one of my favorites Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de - because you asked about a spy...Well,the MC isn't a spy.She's a rich girl that chose to be a detective (and the other detectives don't know she's rich). The mysteries are interesting but also difficult.At home,she has an intelligent butler that helps her to solve them. It's also a funny drama. Uta no Onii-san - another funny drama,with interesting characters ; Buzzer Beat - if you want some Romance ; Yamashita Tomohisa (from Nobuta wo Produce) is here,too.He's the male MC One Pound Gospel - a Romantic Comedy ; It's a Japanese drama...so there's more comedy than romance; But it's a sweet drama,and the MC is played by Kamanashi Kazuya (from Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) I hope you'll like them <3
I want to recommend you Love Shuffle. Before I watched it I thought I wouldn't like it because it isn't set in school and the actors are a bit older. But I totally loved it! It has the perfect amount of friendship and love, and - it's hilarious.

Okay, now school themed dramas.
1. Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo. Adapted from an anime/manga. It's really cute and funny. The main f lead might get annoying at times but most of the time she's just cute. :)
2. Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. It's really sweet, cute and really funny. It even has lessons, like - you should be what you want to be, not what other think you should be.

So, I hope you like these - I loved them. :)
Megami wrote: Yamada Taro Monogatari - a sweet and funny drama,the story isn't complicated and the characters are interesting ; it's one of my favorites

Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de - because you asked about a spy...Well,the MC isn't a spy.She's a rich girl that chose to be a detective (and the other detectived don't know she's rich). The mysteries are interesting but also difficult.At home,she has an intelligent butler that helps her to solve them. It's also a funny drama.

Uta no Onii-san - another funny drama,with interesting characters ;

Buzzer Beat - if you want some Romance ; Yamashita Tomohisa (from Nobuta wo Produce) is here,too.He's the male MC

One Pound Gospel - a Romantic Comedy ; It's a Japanese drama...so there's more comedy than romance; But it's a sweet drama,and the MC is played by Kamanashi Kazuya (from Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge)

I hope you'll like them <3

Wahhhhh, sankyuuuuu !!!

I'll definitely spend my time downloading this !! Yoshhhhh

StellarJ wrote: I want to recommend you Love Shuffle. Before I watched it I thought I wouldn't like it because it isn't set in school and the actors are a bit older. But I totally loved it! It has the perfect amount of friendship and love, and - it's hilarious.

Okay, now school themed dramas.
1. Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo. Adapted from an anime/manga. It's really cute and funny. The main f lead might get annoying at times but most of the time she's just cute. :)
2. Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. It's really sweet, cute and really funny. It even has lessons, like - you should be what you want to be, not what other think you should be.

So, I hope you like these - I loved them. :)

I usually don't watch much drama which was adapted from anime or manga. . Unless I watch the anime first, so, I'll watch the anime version first before I watch those but still, thanks a lot ;)
I can warmly recommend

- Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, because it's a school setting, it's funny and sometimes simply cute!
- Tumbling, which is very funny, but also a great story about friendship.
- Orange Days, because it's a very nice love story, not set in school, but in university.

Also, you might like dramas like Hotaru no Hikari, Nodame Cantabile or Zettai Kareshi, because these are very good romantic comedies and basically must-watches for every drama fan! :D
Bloody Monday for schoolboy spies. Except he really is a schoolboy. And he's not a spy, just a hacker.
I would recommend Hana Yori Dango, Ghost Friends. I love both of them! :D
Hana Kimi 2007 Stand Up! Here Is Greenwood Mei-chan no Shitsuji Asuko March Yukan Club Gokusen Guren Onna (horror/comedy)
Samurai High School - Revolves around a pretty cowardly high-school student who never has the courage to stand up for himself. One day the main character happens upon a mysterious bookshop where he gets possessed by a mildly aggressive samurai who takes over his body every once in a while. Throughout the drama you see this student slowly change and you start to really root for him. It's also a funny drama. (was gonna write My Boss My Hero here, but apparently you've already seen it ^^ yay) Gokusen(I like season 2, but you can pretty much start with any of the seasons) - About the daughter of a yakuza boss who becomes the homeroom teacher for a class of delinquents who no teacher so far has been able to handle. Really funny drama; the main character is very lovable, both sort of stupid and very cool and her interactions with the (?)vice-principal are very amusing. Great Teacher Onizuka (the old one) - A former member of a bike-gang decides to become a teacher so that he can look up pretty high-school girls' skirts. He is assigned a class with brilliant but very mean students who has made all of their teachers so far quit. Funny characters, both main- and side-, and a slightly moving drama. Like in Gokusen: admirable main character.
rakachinotohi wrote: I can warmly recommend

- Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, because it's a school setting, it's funny and sometimes simply cute!
- Tumbling, which is very funny, but also a great story about friendship.
- Orange Days, because it's a very nice love story, not set in school, but in university.

Also, you might like dramas like Hotaru no Hikari, Nodame Cantabile or Zettai Kareshi, because these are very good romantic comedies and basically must-watches for every drama fan! :D

Arigatou :)