femmedesneiges wrote: Bloody Monday for schoolboy spies. Except he really is a schoolboy. And he's not a spy, just a hacker.

Sankyuuuuu!! I will totally watch this!! :D

LaughingCheshire wrote: I would recommend Hana Yori Dango, Ghost Friends. I love both of them

I was just thinking to download Hana Yori Dango although I've watched it before (Long long time ago). And thanks for the suggestion.

wsa67 wrote: Hana Kimi 2007
Stand Up!
Here Is Greenwood
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Asuko March
Yukan Club
Gokusen
Guren Onna (horror/comedy)

I would not watch Hana Kimi since I've already watch the Korean Version. But I remember that I watch it during my elementary school days . Hahahha, anyway, sannkyuuu for this. It would really help me ~

Yoshikunai wrote: Samurai High School - Revolves around a pretty cowardly high-school student who never has the courage to stand up for himself. One day the main character happens upon a mysterious bookshop where he gets possessed by a mildly aggressive samurai who takes over his body every once in a while. Throughout the drama you see this student slowly change and you start to really root for him. It's also a funny drama.

(was gonna write My Boss My Hero here, but apparently you've already seen it ^^ yay)

Gokusen(I like season 2, but you can pretty much start with any of the seasons) - About the daughter of a yakuza boss who becomes the homeroom teacher for a class of delinquents who no teacher so far has been able to handle. Really funny drama; the main character is very lovable, both sort of stupid and very cool and her interactions with the (?)vice-principal are very amusing.

Great Teacher Onizuka (the old one) - A former member of a bike-gang decides to become a teacher so that he can look up pretty high-school girls' skirts. He is assigned a class with brilliant but very mean students who has made all of their teachers so far quit. Funny characters, both main- and side-, and a slightly moving drama. Like in Gokusen: admirable main character.

I've seen the PV for Samurai High School but I'm not sure to watch it but your kindda review make me wanna watch it. As for Gokusen, I already on my way to download it. I heard GTO is really good so I WILL watch it.. Thanks a lot!

I know this is topic unrelated but does anyone knows the name of this Japanese drama?

A guy saw himself injured in a hospital and fall down the stair and travel back in (ancient ) time?