A place for all those that want answers and don't care about spoilers, and the people that are eager to spoil the show that have read the book.

Have at it!

Can someone tell me how the stepmother, princess and FL's ex husband died in novel?? English translation of novel is unfortunately still ongoing

How did that bitch princess pay for her crimes?

were she ever trailed for selecting monster as magistrates? 

Dr Ghost:

Sry for rude words I just can't stand serious crimes like this !

How in the book Duke Su know the real Identity of Jiang Li? (In the book, it's a soul transmigration.)

Dr Ghost:

I read in the comments that she got pregnant by SY but couldn't marry him cuz he is still mourning his wife's death so she married Li family's first son but he was gay n pedo. Later she found out n I don't remember what happened. Then she fell down the stairs n miscarried n maids gossiped that her husband did it. Now the catch she was not preggo Duke Su did something medicinal things, JL's scheme got her married to Li son, n maid's gossip was Duke Su's plan. There's a lot of info missing cuz I don't remember them. 

LuciaCalypso:

I read in the comments that she got pregnant by SY but couldn't marry him cuz he is still mourning his wife's death so she married Li family's first son but he was gay n pedo. Later she found out n I don't remember what happened. Then she fell down the stairs n miscarried n maids gossiped that her husband did it. Now the catch she was not preggo Duke Su did something medicinal things, JL's scheme got her married to Li son, n maid's gossip was Duke Su's plan. There's a lot of info missing cuz I don't remember them. 

Okay where is the punishment for her behaviour, if I remember correctly she was plotting rebellion with her brother and punishment for treason is death by dismemberment.

kushaa360:

Can someone tell me how the stepmother, princess and FL's ex husband died in novel?? English translation of novel is unfortunately still ongoing

the Jiang family (grandma & dad) give the stepmother medicine/poison once they find out about her evil deeds.

the princess and the ex-husband get sued, incarcerated, and beheaded for their crimes

EmArY:

How in the book Duke Su know the real Identity of Jiang Li? (In the book, it's a soul transmigration.)

He is always kind of suspicious of her identity and behavior towards the Xue family, but doesn't connects the dots. however, he (or his people... i can't remember lol) overhears the princess and ex husband calling her xue fangfei when she visits them in jail; later he directly asks her about her identity/past and she tells him the truth.

I saw a comment that XF is JL’s twin separated at birth?! Is this true? 

Fei Fei:

I saw a comment that XF is JL’s twin separated at birth?! Is this true? 

Noooooo. In the novel XFF's soul possessed JL's body nd in the drama JL died n XFF returned to the capital in her place. 

I feel like the arc with RY running away is going to be changed to ZYB instead of that one Li son. But I'm not sure. 

Can someone, please, spoil for me, in as many details as possible (lol), how they brought that stepmother down in novel? I know she ended up shorter for her head, but how?

Doris Luka:

Can someone, please, spoil for me, in as many details as possible (lol), how they brought that stepmother down in novel? I know she ended up shorter for her head, but how? 

She dies by poison. She tried to say that the FL was possessed by evil spirits and invited someone to exercise her. It backfired and all her evil crimes came out. 

fancy:

She dies by poison. She tried to say that the FL was possessed by evil spirits and invited someone to exercise her. It backfired and all her evil crimes came out. 

Thank you for an answer. 

Does she confess or someone else tells the truth? And how does daddy dear react to the truth?