I don't know the best way to title this suggestion, so apologies, but I really hate it how every time I make a change to one of my lists, it moves to the top of the lists tab. If lists on the list tab could be stationary, or even better, if we could organize them in our own preferred order, that would be awesome.

18votes

I get what you mean, when we change stuff on our custom lists the list moves up over the other ones and shows up first on our profile because it is the most recent update like with our list updates for dramas/movies. For that reason/purpose I think that is why the list tab also changes at the same time, however I think it is a good idea to number or drag our lists the way we want it to appear on the full page of lists too. 

I agree. It's handy when you edit one list more often than the others and so it's on top for fast access but the more lists you have, the harder it gets to find a specific one among them so having an option of sorting them alphabetically or customized would be really useful. 

Sunset:

I get what you mean, when we change stuff on our custom lists the list moves up over the other ones and shows up first on our profile because it is the most recent update like with our list updates for dramas/movies. For that reason/purpose I think that is why the list tab also changes at the same time, however I think it is a good idea to number or drag our lists the way we want it to appear on the full page of lists too. 

Yeah, I get why it's like that. It just makes it annoying when I'm going through my lists looking for a specific one. My to-watch list has gotten so long at this point, that I've begun creating smaller lists by genre to help me keep track of what all my to-watch drama's are about. I also have a series of lists by year to catalogue what I've watched each year. Right now, I have over 30 custom lists, so it's a real pain to deal with when they're constantly moving around.

moonchild:

I agree. It's handy when you edit one list more often than the others and so it's on top for fast access but the more lists you have, the harder it gets to find a specific one among them so having an option of sorting them alphabetically or customized would be really useful. 

Exactly. And I currently have over 30 lists right now (most of them are private), so it's definitely driving me up the wall, lol.

Quote "if we could organize them in our own preferred order, that would be awesome."

+3 votes

I have one list edited frequently which I want to keep PUBLIC but I don't want it displayed on my PROFILE. 

So every time I edit that one, I need to organize my lists manually (which means editing the next three of them by adding and then removing a letter or number in the title) - takes my time and it's just irritating.

MadiHawkins:

Quote "if we could organize them in our own preferred order, that would be awesome."

+3 votes

I have one list edited frequently which I want to keep PUBLIC but I don't want it displayed on my PROFILE. 

So every time I edit that one, I need to organize my lists manually (which means editing the next three of them by adding and then removing a letter or number in the title) - takes my time and it's just irritating.

This is actually another reason I want to be able to edit the order. I'd like to be able decide which lists show up on my profile. It doesn't necessarily matter since any public profiles will show up under the lists tab, and I already have my favorite lists tagged in my profile, but still.

Yes, I love this idea. Please implement this!